Albert is admitted to practice law in the state of New York. He is engaged in the practice of personal injury law, matrimonial and family law, criminal defense matters, and civil litigation.
Albert graduated from the University of Hartford with a Bachelor of Arts degrees in both Mass Media and Public Relations. Albert then attended the Pace University School of Law where he earned his Juris Doctor.
As an undergraduate, he was employed at the law office of Lipsky, Seidman & Lipsky in NY, New York. At this firm, he prepared and filed probate petitions in all five boroughs of New York and assisted in generating and administering estate plans. During law school, he interned at the law office of Harrington, Ocko & Monk in White Plains, New York, where he worked in the firm's civil defense department.
Albert began his legal career as an Associate in the Law office of Kopff, Nardell & Dopf in NY, New York where he continued his work in civil defense focusing on motion practice and trial preparation. In 2003, Albert returned home to Mahopac, New York and became an Associate at Spain & Spain, PC. He felt privileged to be able to serve many individual clients as opposed to the large insurance and construction companies that he had been representing. He handled all aspects of the firm's personal injury cases. Albert was then invited into the firm of Quinn, Bock & Tota, PLLC, and co-founded Durante, Bock & Tota, PLLC.
Albert is a member of the New York State Bar Association, the Westchester Bar Association, the Yorktown Bar Association, and the Putnam Bar Association. He and his wife Amy are the proud parents of their daughter Annie. They live in the heart of Yorktown Heights. In his spare time, he enjoys volunteering as a youth coach, playing club lacrosse and commentating for Mahopac High School varsity lacrosse games on local cable television. He is also on the Board of Directors of the Hudson Valley Chapter of US Lacrosse where he serves as legal counsel.
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Matrimonial Law
- Family Law
- New York
- Pace University School of Law, White Plains, New York
- University of Hartford
- Major: Mass Media
- Major: Public Relations
- Lecturer, Legal Clinic of Northern Westchester Worker's Resource Center
- Guest Speaker, Patterson Chamber of Commerce
Honors and Awards
- Appointed to the Tax and Economic Development Council by Senator Greg Ball
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Westchester County Bar Association, Member
- Putnam Bar Association, Member
- Yorktown Bar Association, President
- Yorktown Bar Association, Board of Directors, Treasurer
- Hudson Valley Chapter of US Lacrosse, Legal Counsel, Board of Directors
- Board of Ethics, Town of Yorktown, Board Member, 2016
- Women's Bar Association, Member
- Appointed by Senator Craig Ball, Tax and Economic Development Council, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Lipsky, Seidman & Lipsky, New York, New York
- Harrington, Ocko & Monk, White Plains, New York, Intern
- Kopff, Nardelli & Dopf, LLP., Associate
- Spain & Spain, PC., Associate
- Quinn, Bock & Tota, PLLC
Pro Bono Activities
- Member, Yorktown Chamber of Commerce
- Chief Legal Counsel and Board Member, Hudson Valley Chapter of US Lacrosse
- Volunteer, Mahopac Sports Association
- Member, Mahopac Golf & Beach Club
- Member, Yorktown Elks Lodge No. 2324